Water, Wastewater & Stormwater Equipment & Technology Advisory Council (W3ETAC) Members
Overview & Benefits:
Municipal water, wastewater, & stormwater authorities across Ontario need to rely on collaboration with their industry colleagues in order for them to provide these essential services effectively and efficiently. The OMWA recognizes that manufacturers and consultants are key parties to this collaborative effort.
This membership facilitates manufacturers and consultants to better connect with our municipal and utility members to the benefit of the Water3 Sector in Ontario.
• Advertising opportunities in the weekly newswire and social media, including job postings & special events at preferred rates.
• Sponsorship opportunities for complimentary information webinars at preferred rates including:
* Company logo in the e-blast registration invite, all social media posts
* Company logo on OMWA website, and in the member-only newswire
* Sponsor recognition on the Zoom registration page
* A dedicated slide in the presentation following the OMWA Welcome Screen
* Special mention by OMWA Host during opening and closing remarks
• Participation on W3ETAC Executive
• Eligibility to participate on OMWA Conference & Event Planning Committee
• Eligible to participate in Best Practice / Policy Committees
• Use of OMWA training platform to reach geographically widespread municipal contacts economically, safely, and efficiently
• Access to OMWA’s weekly email newswire
• Complementary access to all training sessions including manufacturer stream sessions
• Opportunity for improved corporate visibility via sponsorships / advertisements at OMWA events
• Posting corporate contact information on “Members only” section of OMWA site for reference of municipal members looking for technical support
The 2022 Membership fee is $300.00 plus HST and covers your entire organization*
Please click here to download our application form. Once the form is completed please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Brian Job Training & Consulting
c/o Aquatic Life Ltd.
• CANN Forecast Logiciel Inc
• Cambridge Brass
• Canada Pipe ULC
• Cretex Specialty Products
• Clean Water Works Inc
• Clow Canada
• Continental Carbon Group
• Denso North America Inc
• Emson Mechanical
• Flowpoint Environmental Systems
• Ford Meter Box
• Greatario Engineered Storage System
Hach Sales & Service Canada
• Hydrasurvey Ltd.
• HydraTek & Associates
• Ipex Inc
• Integrity Pipeline Products
• JL Richards & Associates Ltd
• MANTECH Inc
• Millstream Engineering Inc
• Mueller Water Products
• Pipeline Repair Services
• Pure Technologies Ltd/Xylem Inc
• SCG Metcon Flowmetrix
• SGS Canada Inc
• Stantec Inc
• The Coating Inspector
• WT Infrastructure Solutions Inc.