The Corporation of the Township of South Glengarry is currently seeking a Water Treatment Operator. Reporting to the Director of Water/Wastewater Operations the Water Treatment Operator will require the following skills and qualifications:
• Experience in Water/Wastewater Treatment and hold a Class 3 Water Treatment Certificate which meets the requirements under the Ontario Regulation 128/04, Wastewater Treatment Class 2 Certificate which meets the requirements under the Ontario Regulation 129/04. (If not in current possession working towards both Level 3 Water and Level 2 Wastewater certification)
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a public- sector work environment.
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills
• Maintain a valid Drivers’ License and clean driver’s abstract.
• Demonstrated computer proficiency
• Available for on-call schedules
• Electrical and Mechanical experience will be considered an asset
This is a full-time unionized position offering an attractive compensation and benefits package and an excellent working environment. Salary range $25.54/hr – $28.01/hr)
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume to Cyndi DeVries, Human Resources Advisor no later than 4:00pm, March 26, 2021 by e-mail to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, we will only respond to those selected for an interview.
In accordance with the “Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act”, personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended and will be used for the purpose of candidate selection.
Accommodations of persons with disabilities are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants need to make their required accommodations known in advance to the Human Resources Advisor or designate.
|Job Category||Water Treatment Operator|