About Sault Ste. Marie: A welcoming and vibrant community of 73,000, Sault Ste. Marie provides an affordable, active lifestyle in the heart of the Great Lakes. What you’ll find here is a great career and even greater quality of life that offers short commute times and quick access to world class cultural and natural amenities. For more information, visit welcometossm.com.
PUC Services Inc. operates multiple utilities within and around the City of Sault Ste. Marie, including the supply and delivery of electricity and drinking water, and energy services and the treatment of water and wastewater.
As the Water Treatment Operator, your duties will include:
• Check all health and safety equipment to ensure it is in working order and complies with legislative requirements.
• Maintain documentation in compliance with legislation and PUC policy.
• Collect and analyze samples to ensure facility compliance.
• Maintain a safe working environment.
• Perform safe and proper handling of chemicals and processes to ensure compliance.
|Job Category||Wastewater Treatment Operator|