This position is responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of all water and wastewater facilities, as assigned, to comply with all related Provincial and Federal legislation.
- Monitor and adjust all water and wastewater treatment, collection and distribution works to the extent permitted by provincial legislation
- Maintain all records associated with the noted facilities
- Perform routine maintenance and housekeeping of assigned facilities
- Read, maintain and replace customer water meters
- Perform inground utility location services
- Mandatory participation in emergency on-call rotation and scheduled weekend shifts
- Class G Driver’s Licence
- MECP Certification in water/wastewater facilities or ability to obtain within 3 months of hire date
- Post-secondary education, certification or experience in a related technical field
Salary Range: $31.21-$34.05/hour, 40 hours/week
Interested applicants are requested to forward a resume and cover letter marked Confidential File #23-2021 by 4:00 p.m. September 17, 2021.
Town of Greater Napanee
Attn: Michelle King, HR Coordinator
124 John St., P.O. Box 97
Napanee, ON K7R 3L4
Or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Town of Greater Napanee is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must advise of any special requirements as soon as possible during the various stages of the selection process. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Information collected will be used in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of candidate selection.