Asset and Infrastructure Lead
InnServices Utilities Inc. is a progressive organization delivering water and wastewater services to Innisfil and other municipalities. As a member of a cross-functional and collaborative organization and operating within a ‘One Town, One Team’ philosophy with affiliated organizations, you will lead the development and implementation of the Asset Management Program for InnServices!
The Asset and Infrastructure Lead will also monitor and manage projects relating to existing infrastructure condition assessments, enhancements and replacements and will be responsible for:
- Developing Asset Management Policies, Strategies and Plans and the supporting frameworks required for effective asset management practices.
- Promotion and governance of effective asset management and the fulfillment of asset management goals.
- Overseeing and performing inspection of water and wastewater infrastructure to maintain accurate condition information for individual assets.
- Engaging in the full project management process for InnServices related infrastructure projects.
- Defining required asset management functions and linking to long-term financial planning for the prioritization of investments in asset lifecycle activities.
We are seeking a dedicated and driven self-starter who thrives in a collaborative environment, and has holds:
- A University Degree or College Diploma in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Operations Management or related field, or combination of applicable experience and education in the asset management field.
- Must possess or be eligible for PEO or CET designation.
- A Minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of municipal asset management experience including direct experience developing, implementing or administering capital asset management programs and preparing asset management plans.
- A Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the design, construction, operation, maintenance and rehabilitation of water and wastewater infrastructure.
- Asset management training, certificate and/or certification from a recognized organization is preferred.
- A Valid Class G driver’s licence and access to a reliable vehicle to use for corporate business is required, as is the ability to attend evening and weekend meetings or other events as required
Closing date is September 28, 2021.
To apply to this position, submit your application online though our applicant tracking system at employment.innisfil.ca. In the event you require an alternate method of submitting your application, please contact the InnServices People & Talent team by calling 705-436-3710.
We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Personal information will be used to determine eligibility for potential employment and is pursuant to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Accommodations for persons with disabilities will be provided, on request, to support candidate participation in all aspects of the recruitment process. To request accommodation, please contact People & Talent