Mississaugas of Scugog Island First Nation
Overview & Benefits:
Water is the responsibility of many businesses, provincial agencies and organizations, and municipalities. Collaboration benefits everyone in the water sector.
Non-municipal organizations, businesses and commercial organizations, agencies, schools, conservation authorities, First Nations and ministries within provincial governments in any jurisdiction who are interested in the water industry may be admitted, upon acceptance of your application to the OMWA Board of Directors.
This class of membership has no voting rights and representatives cannot be elected to the OMWA Board of Directors.
• Eligibility to participate on committees
• Participation and access to association conferences at preferred rates
• Listing in any member handbook and on the OMWA website
• Access to OMWA’s weekly email newswire
• Sponsorship opportunities at OMWA events
• Opportunity to advertise your products/services and reach your target audience
• A nominal annual fee benefits the entire organization as a whole – no need for individual memberships
|Type||2020 Fees||HST 13%||TOTAL|
|First Nation Communities||$250.00||Exempt||$250.00|
* Individual membership applies
Not a current member? We encourage you to join the OMWA family – it makes financial sense!
Please click here to download our application form. Once the form is completed please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.